Feb 16, 2007

Stuck in the middle stuck nowhere

Blogging will resume if any of u can give a fuking reason why I should be alive.
I don't think there is any reason for me to be here and as a matter of fact why anybody should be in this world.
I've been trying hard honestly I gave my strenghts my ambitions, everything.
Just there is no point.
None. It doesn't matter, it really doesn't.
Vegetables. Identical reason. I'm not even an organic one. Just a genetical modified one, fruit of this society, fruit of this modern world.
For all of you that find movies source of reason of living, life a beautiful thing and love something you aspire to. I wish the best of luck.
For anybody else... well... BOH! ( for whoever is English and doesn't understand this statement. .Boh! means something like I don't know. I don't really give a fuk, or I can't be bothered to try again. .

9 comments:

FKJ said...

oh dear, have you stopped taking your meds again?

albeo said...

I'll give you a reason: sushi.
I'll give you another reason: sex with a stranger.
I'll give you another reason: stars in a clear crisp night.
And another one: going to bed in clean sheets that smell of lavender.
And another one: Bach.
And another one: Radiohead.
And another one: going to Tuscany with friends.
And another one: chocolate.
And another one: small furry animals.
And another one: coffee.
And another one: videogames.
And another one: all the weird people you still haven't met.
And another one: the ones you already have, and who are your friends.

I could go on for a while. Just tell me if you need more.

bogart said...

could you explain the small furry animals?? you mean the Gremlins?

MicNic said...

Well with all the global warming, bombs and nutcases, we may only have a few good years left so turn that frown upside down and party like its 1999. I think Desree said it best "life, oh life, ohhh life, oh life do do do-do"

Lady V said...

I think Albeo wrecked it with the all the weird people who are your friends..... reason to end it all....

albeo said...

small furry animals. there are pretty ones and then there are disturbing ones...

FKJ said...

and then there is me?

any one fancy a pee? mmm?


maude

Scorpio said...

Darling, you alive is better than sex on drugs or spaghetti bolognese.

You are better than any movie or any vegetable.

Trust that you are loved, by more people than you realize and more deeply than you could ever fathom.

Mama P

Heidi said...

I like you. I like hanging out with you. Is that a reason? Or am I one of the odd people that Cath suggested you off yourself over.

:)

Heidi