Dec 14, 2006

Long time no Blog...


So S. was the official photografer of the weekend, therefore for visual evidence please see oat's blog.

Highlights:


Thursday: I was so happy, I wished it was my birthday.. brilliant, all the friend reunited shaking the a$$ well & the gift of the Pirelli calendar


Friday: Molly kindly join me at dinner with a client (with shaved arms... I really have to refrain myself to ask if he shaved his pubes too)
Then Andrea & Matteo awaited us for champs and frolics.... Then out again


Saturday: early dinner with S and F where we learnt never say never... The last famous words... I'm not gonna meet such and such will I? Well yes, sat behind us.. Oh well..
Then I acquired this.. and some other poster..
Then chocolate lounge...
And.. got the opportunity of my life.. Seven people in my house, five in my bedroom.. and didn't abuse any of them.. oh ok! one.. but I'm not a saint.. am I?
There was also the tragic event of the loss of LRR, yet to be found.

Sunday: sunday lunch and some goodbyes, monday also the last friend left
So.
Thanks darlings for the amazing time, we should do it more often..

2 comments:

FKJ said...

brussels: 23:03
tooth: sedated with g&t
lingering memory: sicily oggling pirelli
recovering still: from london abuses
mermaids: love them. on my back. on sic's wall. in the sea. in my heart
my pals: precious

FKJ said...

am here! am here! aLONEEEEEEEEEEE. it's cold! it's dark! help ! hELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

LRR