Dec 25, 2006

Day 3

I just woke up and the argument started again.
I don't have "uno sparecchiatavola" I don't even think the word exists in English. It is a table where you put your pans etc etc while you prepare the table.. I think she comes from an another era.
Then I don't have a step so she can climb and clean the windows. You know what? whatever.
Anyway, holy mass last night, I had to stand for 2 1/2 hours, there was a scene that really attracted my mind, they had a new born kid to play the Jesus part, they were holding the baby high in the air making him do the tour of the church and you could see the sense of pride of the parents following, he was their creature their miracle for everybody to see, a newborn child after 15 years, a miracle, surely not because they didn't use a condom.
With their chest full of pride and the tears of the standing followers. I don't know why but this scene made me think of Lady V.
Btw the catholic church made progress yesterday there was a girl serving the mass, maybe really Dan Brown opened their minds more than centuries..despite Pina said that she refused to read the book or watch the movie as she doesn't have any doubt.
But why then you have to repeat Credo in una chiesa cattolica e apostolica, credo nel battesimo... mah!

I just have a question, if I truly believe in the church, the birth of Christ and the miracles, will I be happy? Were the people there happy? I don't know

On a different note, I should buy the machine to home bake pasta to do the famous ravioli. They are delicious, but I can't forsee me with no time homemaking pasta. In a second life maybe, when I'll be born again, as an housewife, as a mother and lovely wife, till them I'll buy premade ravioli.

More to follow as lunch has not began yet.


Sorry more on the pasta..
Why do women from Emilia Romagna are beautiful
because the cycle in the morning ( good for their legs)
home make pasta ( good for their arm's muscles)
I thought they were famous for giving the best blowjobs!! Well I didn't say that.

6 comments:

sxg said...

i love gina e pina!

MicNic said...

family arguments...I thought I was the only one. Family guilt is up there with Catholic guilt.

FKJ said...

emiglia romagna women are the most beautiful, eh?


yes, well....

Heidi said...

Baby!
I am glad to see you are having a typical Christmas. Miss you.

mwa mwa,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

"uno sparecchiatavola"... the closest I can think of in English is a "sideboard" - a cabinet used as a serving surface either in adining room or, if you are very grand, from a servery or ante-room.

LOVED the reflections on the merits of teh Eiffel Tower!

LeDuc

bogart said...

Sideboard.. Oh well we should all get one, extremely necessary piece of furniture.

Eiffel Tower...destroyed by Gina with such candity that was unreal.