Dec 23, 2006

Day 1

Well.. not even a whole day, I already had super enough.
we already covered the Matt subject, the when I do the thesis, when I find a husband when I gonna have kids, and why I'm not happy of listening to her every single fuking night of the year.

All the planet had trouble to arrive or depart from London, Gina & Pina landed 10 minutes early and the planned engineering work on London rail, just anticipated their arrival.
Oh well..
They even discovered info from the Olga's store grumpy woman from which a and I haven't mastered a hello yet, despite we are regular customers.

It's 10.15 honestly I had enough already.
Ah.. also mentioned the idea of tattoo and that launched a massive fight.
I want to scream, probably it's me, proobably I'm a bad daughter, probably I should be thankful to be alive to be here, well I'm not and she annoys me.

1 comment:

FKJ said...

oh darling. the tat though WAS an unecessary provocation though. you naughty naughty thing.


gina & pina fore-evahhhhhhhhh.