Dec 29, 2006

Day 7


Well the last day of work and I probably have never been so pleased to go all year.
They went browsing around, where Gina found this magnificient object...lurvely
Gina quote of the day so far... "Basta che non mi diventi Gea" basically she said.. as long as you don't become gay as you never know in this crazy city! Er..........

Just to create a bit more spice in her kid immagination... I invited an old friend of mine, which happens to be sikh and is prepared to stared at by Gina.
I warned him, if you want a cooking bash come over, but be ready to silly questions and outreougeous comments.. He assured me not to worry as the last time he went to sicily they stopped him in the street to interview him.

Tales to come after dinner darlings.
Just to give you an idea yesterday on the way back from Paris she just picked up the magazine on the lady in front, in french and started going through it. I apologised in her behalf.. and she just said.. Why are you apologising? What's wrong with browsing through it, I'm not gonna eat it.. Mum.. that's called personal space, mind your own business, don't invade my life, buy your own paper.... but no it's not normal..
Ahahah... She's starting with the questions. Sikh, isn't God only one.. see I never understood this thing about religion, it really depends what they embed in our mind when we are kids ( oh mum.. see even you say that, so why did we stay 2 hours standing on Xmas day? )



1 comment:

FKJ said...

annalisa aka sicily aka gea

2007 mutations