Dec 14, 2006

And this week... I might as well get slitty eyes...

Monday: I finished the 100 steps tai-chi form, I also did Alexander technique... ( in the quest for solving my back pain issues


Tuesday: Osteopath


Wednesday: Couldn't move.. So I embraced the last chance saloon... Chinese remedies.We started with needles.. well.. acupunture and these.. It looks like a lot, but it's just a week supply. Basically take 4 of each after each meal. I made sure I googled the lot before intaking it. 24 hours on, I'm not dead, not yet.




Thursday: It all got out of hands..
I only knew what this was because some other "normal friend of ours" bought a kit to home do it. Can't feel pain in my neck at the moment, just because this is overwhelming.. And I got another 3 of those.. Cupping... I think now I'm allowed to cry.

2 comments:

MicNic said...

sorry my computer screen is blurry, can you please clarify a few things:
did you say slitty or slutty?
Is that red spot or a nipple?

bogart said...

slitty as in slitty.. meaning.. chinese..
that is my shoulder.. after cupping... that weird chinese technique, they warm some clear cups and screw them onto your body.. that's the result.. a huge bruise.. merry xmas darling..