Dec 24, 2006

Day 2

As day 1 I ended up going to Hussy Santa, hardly a sign of holyness, day 2 I woke up a little hangover. Well the arguing started quite early at showering time when mum decided to enter in the toilet twice in five minutes.. as there is nothing wrong with it. I obviously said that that was invasiojnn of my privacy, but that only generated a bad mood, tears and blablabla.. I don't think she's right on this at all, but hey.. Then shopping time, god... yes I should get a persian carpet and get rid of that sh!t on my floor ( actually a cactus silk rug from Morocco, which doesn't burn even if you switch off a cig on it). Anyway... the table which in my house is never used because everybody enjoys a good meal in front of the telly on the sofa, is now covered in red tablecloth, silk strip to go on top ( courtesy of the usual friend that send a porcelane elf last year).

Then I had to call the Italian church to check at what time tonight the mass starts.. And.. as they told me 12.00 Gina and Pina started screaming: but that's when Jesus comes to life, ask ask, it's not possible, the mass should start earlier so we assist to his birth..
Ehm.. Mass starts at 12.00 it's England, pubs shut at 11 drink up till 11.30 and then off they go.

I had to leave them for 1 hour and go and see Filippo, actually met Le duc today as well, glad to meet somebody that likes the job he does and finds it interesting too.

Off I go.. coffee otherwise the church experience will be crazy.
Holy Xmas darlings, I shall pray for all of you. Let's hope we find a seat as last year I had to stand for 2 hours while Gina sat with the nuns on the altar...

At least dinner was great, home made cavatelli ( shaped with their thumbs) with tomatoes and mushroom sauce.
Nice.. Nappy you should totally learn to do them.

No comments: