Nov 20, 2006

Siobhan in London


What was supposed to be a walk around London transformed in a food and alcohol feast.


We started with cheese that later on baked with white wine, to the food court in Covent Garden, to the oldest wine bar in London,



to watching skaters in the South Bank.

I also made my piece of art splodging.



Then the new Bond movie. 007 my ass.. He almost died twice, the only kit in the car was an advanced first aid kit. And sorry ... even I have a better mobile than that. And despite I appreciate the months of gym to get that body, the new Bond is hardly hot. Rating 0

2 comments:

FKJ said...

to quote a song:

"cmon, cmon who do you think you are

ha ha ha
bless your soul

you really think you're in contol

well, i think you're crazy"

gao

Lady V said...

Oh Gordon's, scene of many lady v late night assignations. so much fun, such low ceilings. not that that's an issue for me..... wish i'd been there with you