Nov 15, 2006

Back from Milan

Oh well...

Positive highlights:

I met a friend haven't seen in ages, probably somebody that will fit the community, you'd like her, the daughter of Pina, remember Gina & Pina's adventure.... And she blogs too www.r-esistere.blogspot.com

I bought a new pair of shoes.

I read the last book of Jostein Gaardner : The orange Girl. I cried.. . weeped ( is it written like that.. I don't really think so!)


The rest, uhm it was cr@p.


Exactly can I know what's fucking wrong with travellers and their obsession with mobiles, blackberries and alike.
In the journey from the gate to the plane, is it realistic that every single individual is shouting telling the entire story of his trip ( his is appropriate as the ratio woman to men is 1 to 50 ) while frantically running his fingers up and down the side of the CraCKberry.. ( if only it could crack in their a$$).
So fuking annoying... and the earpiece???

2 comments:

sxg said...

pot? kettle? hello?

.. said...

hi everybody!
hola querida!!

it's strange chatting with U in english.... is it?


p.s ... maybe... I'd niddle the piece..