Nov 2, 2006

Happyness really does not exists

Somebody really has a remote control for my life.
As today work wasn't as shit as usual, as I actually found somebody in the world which happen to be less diplomatic than me... well 2 events which have a remarkable low probability, together with actually smiling at work... well somebody had to punish me.
Left work early only to find out that my mum is ill again and we gonna go through the saga pain bollox and the rest again and again, she won't make it here for Xmas, so flight, weekend to Paris that she so wanted and all the rest are not gonna happen anymore.
But that wasn't enough because some fucker also decided to steal the seat of my bike.. so had also to walk around half London and 3 bike shops to find the right size tube and a seat.
I'll will keep posting now some more picty about Cambodia, so if that bores you I don't care, this is my blog, my shit life and posting pictures might have some calming effect on me ( seriously doubt it, because probably blogger won't even let me upload them)

1 comment:

FKJ said...

it's my party and i'll cry if i want to, cry if i want to


it's my blog and i'll bore you if i want to, bore you if i want to...


la la la la

bla bu da da da bla du da