Nov 10, 2006

It doesn't matter how much I try

My life is stuck in a loop.


Yes it took forever to take a decision 2 years ago and well I'm now stack with the results without consolation.


**Note to self**

If you really need to ask lots of people before you come up with a decision, remember it's not the right one for you and it might change your perception of life forever.


Probably the best sentence I ever heard in my life is:
"Sometimes you shouldn't try something because it could be so good that you can't do without it"


Since the night I assembled the pomegrate made from Foppa Pedretti in that lost house in Alba, I'm being living in a curse made by myself. You will want to live in a community of people, all in one building. Probably that's my destiny.


You can't rewind, no... only when you are at Uni in a crazy night with your uttermost soulmates, you can think you can rewind your life, rewind your decisions, in real life, in the grown up world, you can't.


The person that invented the sentence is no longer with us and I won't be able to ask anymore oh I'd like to meet you again, as you are gone, nonetheless you have to continue to live.


It could be, after all, that we live in a Matrix, totally possible, I'm a believer of it.


Oh well... back to square one, again & again, hope probably not for me but for my mum, [because indoubtouly after a few moments of turbation, my friends will know], that I'll continue to have the strenght to reassemble and restart.

Still have to clarify with myself why, but why is problably one of the question I'll never answer. Funny that all the questions start for why.

It's late I should go to sleep as in 3 1/2 hours need to get up & it'll be sooner that I forsee.

3 comments:

FKJ said...

right then, see you in amsterdam?

Lady V said...

I think you and I need to drink a bottle of wine or two and have some heated debate...

albeo said...

why? because so you could come to this world and amuse me.