Mar 28, 2006

Uh... and series 3 ended.. will need some other entertainment!


Emotional cheerful, magnificient.. Probably is true, people never change, doesn't matter how much they try.
Why haven't you tried?
I have, with no success, and yes.. probably my edges are smoother, but only the edges.
But who am I, what do I want? Some things are difficult to figure.
And my friends.. you think you know what I'm talking about, and no, it's not that.. it's disappointment.
I haven't learnt to cope with reality, if I promise I do and I do have a serious problem with things that don't happen, you can say destiny turns you down.. No it's not that, it's a much simpler stupid boring concept, still can't get over it..
Whatever.....
Ah.. scenario 6.... art fund manager.. Yes.. trade art, despite all the first enthusiasm.. some reality check might make it unfeasible..
With art, you can 't sell something you don't have, you have to own it first..
But the idea will be to repo it out.. so if you need a piece of art for yor b'day, your night gala, show off with your friends, be fashionable and great.. well that's the solution..
I think this idea is even worse than the smoothie selling..
Don't pretend you'll understand what I'm talking about..even I don't... However I think I took a decision today, at least something sometimes.
Location is gonna be back of neck, shape.. something like a diamond, exact picture, still to figure out.. still it's a big step.
Anyone.. more to come..
Yes I know this post it's random.. Well.. are u surprised??
And because I'll never go to Easter Island, because I'll get bored stiff before a plan returns to pick me up.. Well can have something in its honour.. Not really like this.. But we are nearer than we were before

No comments: