Mar 2, 2006

GEORGIE'S Fault


Now... you know, I always had this dream ...have a koala..
As any italian would know that was Georgie's fault..
For unawares.. Georgie is this cartoon.
She's the blond bi!ch that slept with the 2 brothers. ( mind u was shown in Italy, where everything is linked to s&x)
Others will say.. Georgie the little cute girl which had a koala as a pet!
Well take your pick. I wanted a koala too..
Hence here we go.. me and the baby.
Thanks to me sitting my a$$ for 24 hr on a plane, my beautiful baby's origin, the most amazing family hosting me and Kafu driving me there. Result ( can u count how many teeth??)
On another note, today was one of those days in which you are called unromantic because you prefer playing with the scanner instead of engaging in eye contact while at dinner,
...you get the randomest texts in the world, and
...somebody else asks you if they can be tarzan and you Jane.
To be honest I prefer spiderman.. but hey..
It seems breakfast time again, toast and coffee and ready to hit town.. ( well after due preparation.. because you see, haven't got the robot yet that chooses for me)

No comments: