Mar 1, 2006

Technological wonders!

Now.. do modern people keep a blog as in the old days they would build piramids?
Sometimes that makes you wonder.. What's gonna last longer? Internet or the piramids..
On a different note... today I bought a new toy: a scanner.. this is why you can see me as a kid..
Marvellous..
Next Yobi.. or something like that, a robot that a friend ( now in Korea! ) has to deal with... it choose clothes combinations for you. Brilliant.. no more.. What should I wear???
Modern age..
Planning to scan the entire stock of little pieces of papers that I have been collecting during the years.. That should save some space for more new gagets!!
Ah!! after 6 months of convincing the tv licence people that I don't have a telly because I'm never home, and in any case I don't sit down- due to my inability to stay still- I actually managed to buy a telly.. yet to be delivered because hey! it's london, the place where your colleagues have already booked the skiing holidays for 2007 , and the cinema.. you need to book that as well..
lalalalala

1 comment:

Pavlusha34 said...

This is my new favorite blog. You would make a darling painter, darling...