Mar 22, 2006

And yes...yes.. my friends.


We heard it all.. Everybody has been talking about it..
So! why shall I not give you my version of it?

You hear your colleague (m) saying: I watched it, and my c*ck was hard for the all movie, I expected a different setting.... er.....

Anyhow, nice.. it made me cry like most movies.. Why do we watch movies? I think there r already too many sad things in life that I really don't see why I have to cry also about how all is so unfair in a movie ( more an this topic in a different posting). breath...

But hey beautiful.. Everybody did his own version of it, sparkle and the horse, h and d in broke back on the fake reindeers.
But this is the one, the great the only and YET to come.. unique..




Ah! Don't forget to bring the cowboy hat!

No comments: