Mar 23, 2006

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

The toothbrush holder has to be closed
The cup has to be the black one with the snow on it from Chile
Stripy cups unacceptable. HORROR
Coffee to be drank before leaving
Socks after trousers Disturb... to change trousers should imply removing socks? ... undicided
Gate can't be the first one ( new acquisition)
Tablecloth can't be removed..risk breaking leg
Doors locked
Wardrobe closed
Streets can't be learnt. ( this should be removed as causing sicily to approach morocco!)
Things have to be counted
Black cat
Just a few examples..
I'm sure there are many more.. The absurdity of it all is my friends tollerate and accept them.. Love you all babies.. You truly make me laugh..
Btw isn't funny that only to me housebuilder call in the middle of the day to say we are changing locks you can't get in without new key..
What? Am I supposed to leave everything and fly there?? this is what friends are for..
I think this is an example of lack of brain cells.. Was it too difficult to put new keys in the letterboxes of the houses.. Tell residences to pick them up, day after change lock?? NO>>> it would have been obvious..
MAH!!!

No comments: