Jan 17, 2007

uhm. I'm bored

Shelves are eventually up, it just took 1 year 7 manhours and here you go, they are attached to the wall. It's still not clear if they gonna stand, but they are there for the moment.

I'm so glad I didn't decide to buy a drill and do it myself..
It must be said they were made in Italy for italian walls, here the situation is slightly different, what it's actually called wall is 10 mm 12 if you are lucky of plaster board.. I mean!
Result : one holds a little plant, the other the buddha and I got a huge bump on my head as I managed to bang against them and make my forehead bleed.

I've been home with back ache for 3 days now and I really had enough. How can people think it's nice to stay home watching a movie, relax, I just can't do it. It must be my ocd but there are tons of things I'd like to do, but I can't really move that much. After 3 days I would have expected my clothes to be ordered by shades of colours and everything else by width or heigh, but no, everything is still the same and my todo list just got longer instead of shorter.
I also went to the cinema last Friday. I think somebody must sense that I really don't like doing that, because it can't be a coincidence that I was the only person for which the forgot to cook the pre-cinema meal at wagamama, so foodless I also had to sit without poppycorny in the front row, to watch In pursuit of happyness or something like that. Apparently based on a true story really?? I don't think so.. nonetheless I cried all the way through, because after all the world is unfair, life is unfair and I truly shouldn't need to pay to cry especially for such a stupid movie.
See.. I try it's not my fault.
A Long Way Down

I also read a book.. A long way down by Nick Hornby. Will they jump or they won't. There were many nice passages in the book, it was funny, sad or just a clear representation of today's society. If you'r thinking of topping it, wait 90 days you should change your mind, doesn't matter how desperate your life seemed at the time ( this must be a reason for seasons!)
" I felt low too, I had that terrible feeling you get when you realise that you are stuck with who you are and there is nothing you can do about it"
" Telling me I can do everything I want is like pulling the plug out of the bath and then telling the water it can go anywhere it wants. Try it and see what happens".
" We all spend so much time not saying what we want, because we know we can't have it. And because it sounds ungracious, or ungrateful, or disloyal, or childish, or banal.
Or because we are so desperate to pretend that things are OK, really, that confessing yourselves they're not, looks like a bad move. Go on, say what you want. Maybe not out loud, if it's going to get you in trouble. Whatever it is, say it to yourself. The truth will set you free. Either that or it'll get you a punch in the nose. Surviving in whatever life you'r living means lying , and lying corrodes the soul, so take a break from the lies just for one minute."

Anyway I won't bore you furthermore I'll just end with the Morale: There is nothing you can't fuck up if you try hard enough.

3 comments:

sxg said...

oh darrrrrrrling. the bloomie misses you.

FKJ said...

poppycorny

Lady V said...

Oh dear. Are you still at home? Would you like me to bring you some soup and a copy of Playboy?