Jan 15, 2007

Do I have to stop dancing to be able to move?

Well... I haven't written yet the resolutions for 2007, as they probably will go along the line of stopping smoking, 15 days have already passed and I haven't, trying to be healthier, exercise more or whatever.

But unfortunately considering my inability to move for the last 24 hours I presume that I will have to give up what actually keeps me alive: dancing... as I reckon it must be the cause for my back issue. I'm not 60 and I'm not a man, but weekgly acupunture, alexander techinique, osteopath, patches chinese medicine and all this bollox well have not improved the situation. So.. I thought I just compile a list of new cool albums which will come out this year and I will probably only be able to listen to and not jump tarantula styleto them. Here you go, typing the names shouldn't hurt.


Arcade Fire will launch Neon Bible

Rufus will launch is 4th album Release the Stars

Bloc Party Launch in the city

Radiohead ( for the joy of Albeo) will launch the 7th album of their career

Artic Monkeys
their 2nd album

Kings of Leon
Because of the Times

Klaxons Myths of the Near future

Kaiser Chiefs Yours Truly, Angry Mob

3 comments:

albeo said...

darling, if necessary we'll drag you (no pun intended!) on a wheel-chair to the club!

FKJ said...

don't forget the most important launch of the year.

sicily and the tarantula stylettetes cover of the ballo de qua qua

MicNic said...

I once boogied with a man in a wheelchair at horsemeat disco. He was hot, actually I kinda fancied the idea of jumping on him.
Don't forget that 2007 is the year for Whitney Houston's comeback. Crack or no crack, she still dope.