Jan 3, 2007

My movie junkie friends... Why did you hide this from me.

Well as I'm probably becoming accustomed to english reality shows or the indecency of it... Tonight... celebrity Big Brother... I mean.. who on earth are these people? and yes... they couldn't choose more freaks than that.. Anyway while searching for the pictures of the Bollywood actress in there.. ( yes yes... my obsession ok.. I discovered this... )
It might not be the biggest movie database but to me it's the most wonderful one..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But surely you recognised Ken Russell? His "The Devils" is a masterwork, his "Women in Love" is engrossing (and is renowned for the nude fireside wrestling scene between Alan Bates and Oliver Reed, a camp classic), while his "The Music Lovers" is fascinating.

But I have no idea who the rest are.

bogart said...

To be honest I had to google Ken, oh well.. he's already out of the house.
May I ask you some advice on movies I should see, I'd like to get some dvds with on the sale.