Sep 8, 2008

The best week of my life

and.... Bucolic it was.. 
The most amazing place I have ever been to, the most amazing people and the most beautiful holiday of my entire life.
I haven't complained despite becoming St Lazzarus after mosquitos attack and despite spraining my ankle. 
I don't know where to start either... as I have 500 pictures in my camera... ready to be downloaded and I'm sure another 5000 on the go.. the housemates had to even buy a new hard-drive to store all the evidence.
There are no highlights, every single moment of it was wonderful.. and the wedding... wish any couple such a wonderful wedding..
I even woke up early and run two mornings in a row
I'm still weeping, I don't get nostalgic when I leave Sicily, but I cried when I left Vermont.
I could probably live picking apples, peeling them and making apple pies.. 
But back to reality... 1 hr queue at Paddington, no hot water as my boiler decided to break once again and.... workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ( the dreaded evil).
Photos will come.. once iphoto stops crashing....
but no worries.. I'll bang on to this for at least 10 posts... ( I'll make you beg for depressing posts!)   


3 comments:

albeo said...

I totally subscribe.
I miss it terribly...

FKJ said...

so you want to get married ?

bogart said...

i want to live in the apple factory!