Sep 22, 2008

this number 17 is starting to piss me off

17:17 voicemal
sorry they chose to hire a trader not you, give me a call if you would like to discuss further

I won't need any help to write a resignation letter

Went to see a Gerhard Richter opening, 4900 colours. Yes mesmerizing, also Frank Gehry's pavillion at night time and at a second look, looks a masterpiece.
Killed my sorrows in the beauty of art and cycling through London on my new bike ( yes I'm learning to love it, still haven't learnt my way around, but that will come).
M bought me flowers and tidied up all the house for me. That I didn't deserve, but it was an amazing gesture.

No dreams of my new job, stuck in that shit. Tomorrow another day, still no time or money to repair the heating or hot water, duvet is back on the bed.
I'll think of Vermont and dream.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh,Anna.
I am sorry about the job. :(

We dance when I am back from this silly country.

Heidi

It's ok.