Sep 16, 2008

and the financial meltdown continues

and the apple factory looks so more likely my next job!
Oh well..
Don't say I didn't tell you!
I thought all this all along, but hey, didn't make me rich ( actually I lost 90% on the shit shares they gave me and more to be accrued on the ones I that didn't even vest yet!)
actually it made me more frustrated, many people lost a job, some didn't deserve it, the ones that did, clearly found a new one just because they know somebody
and the saga continues.. the irony is , now I do actually work 14 hours a day for achieving no money and maybe keeping my job
if my company wasn't a joke already, it just got bought ( we don't know yet ) by some company which is even more shit with a ceo which will regret more than his sins having a dream of being a hero..
anyhow.. while typing another ( the biggest insurance company in the world might have been left to go bankrupt)
apple factory here I come!

Restore the breeding barn.... have a little cell for us.. where babies can stroke us and they can even guess ( which poo are you?)


1 comment:

albeo said...

whatever happens, the important thing is we do it together.

I am with you darling.

x