Apr 28, 2006

Sorry babies didn't mean to neglect you..

So?
so my ass.. somebody can reply...

shall I start from the beginning or from the end.. I don't know let's see how it goes..
Been home for a week, then work.
Probably from the beginning.. SICILY
Everytime I go back it seems to be to jump in another dimension. A different perspective of the living..
What seems absurd to me.. it's possible there and what it's normal to me is unrealistic there.
Anyhow.. manage to come back.
Italy is still shaven by the election.. I haven't touched the argument here, because it's so absurd, so corrupt there are so many loopholes that it's hardly democrazy..
I only say that the gesture of D'Alema was the one of a gentleman and I think Rome as for Sindaco the only nice politician in Italy..

Politics tick

I think this picture depicts the issue in Sicily.
They vote right, they hate the north and they don't know the first rule that teach in Italian,
in front of a P or a B you place a M not an N.

I think it says it all

No comments: