Apr 30, 2006

Hypnotherapy

Ok.. I decided to stop smoking.. I'm trying Ippotherapy ( as I call it) ..
The lady.. F.. since I called her the first day saying I was interested she has been harrassing me with phone calls.. then I'm the stressed one!
Well.. yes my darlings.. sometimes I wonder.. London really changes you.. hipnotherapy.. what next.. drink wine spritzer in the Selfridges's restaurant.. or will I buy a pot of philadelphia in Harrods food at 300% the price..

Anyway.. run from work. go to see her.. She's late.. she apologies and then it all begins..
F: Do you have a doctor? not that anybody broke a leg, but it could happen
Well I though.. positive start.. want to stop smoking and get a broken leg.. MAH!!
F: Tell me about your personal life..
Where should I start.. I summarised it all in 3 sentences..then I though.. I might have been to harsh!!
F : do you like nature..
I mean.. me.. ?? ehm.. no.. she wanted me to say... yes sea, I'll think at the soothing waves or whatever.. I said no.. me the one that split up for an orangotango viewing..
Hence.. I became a puppet doll without strings..
God..
Apparently you have to assess if you are a HABIT smoker or a COMPULSIVE smoker..
To find this out.. the word HABIT was repeated to me about 20 times and my little finger.. ( yes.. the prophet.. the lifting of my little finger.. said.. I smoke for HABIT)
I think I smoke when I bored..
Anyway. my little finger.. also lifted at the number 3 from 1 to 4.. ( I think because I like number 3)
So my body like a puppet doll, my little finger lifting, me cracking a smile from time to time..
Result: smoke freely.. in 3 weeks ( that is what 3 meant) come back because my subconscious will be ready in 3 weeks..
Left the place, bought a packet of fags and smoked away.. Come on.. it was friday evening.. even my subconscious must have thought no way u'll stop tonight out of all nights..
If I'll stop smoking through this.. I'll believe in miracles..
More to come.. ( in 3 weeks!)

No comments: