Apr 28, 2006

Bridget Jones for Lez..

Now.. normal people.. don't need to refrain themselves.. she does..
This is an example of a drastic measure. Not only she goes every morning to the library to force herself to write the book.. she know challenge herself with a baby strapped to her..
We tried to tempt her with Brighton


Brighton. Is dangerous. You know what happens when I meet the Brighton
lezzers. And they will be out in force on the Bank Holiday. I've never had
a Bank Holiday weekend in Brighton when I've managed to get back to London
before Wednesday. But maybe that's just me. Anyway, I will have a small
baby strapped to my chest (don't ask) and have promised myself to write 10,000
words over the holiday so I might have to retreat from the party...

But will clearly meet up with you all at some point to tell you how the
date with the mother of 5 went. Oh yes, Annalisa, that's 5. All under the age
of 12. I may have made a mistake and accidentally found myself a new family.

( our advice was.. whatever you do.. please do not decide to strap also all of them at your chest in the library!!)
Hey ho, my lovelies, hey ho!

No comments: