May 1, 2006

Lady Wolfe meets Byron

..I have finally managed to view your blog (and mine, as I like to think of
it, these days). Now I know what I've been doing this week. How marvellous.
You are
indeed a true and faithful biographer (oh Thanks angel.. many might not agree.. but hey!). I'll split the profits with
you, 70/30, the majority to me, natch (oops, tried to bargain with a trader.
Like doing a deal with the devil. I am going to lose, I can tell, I'll toss
you for it). (me still working with the halo creation, but I'm not really a devil! I just transform in a wolf for full
moon)

Anyway dearie, y
ou will surely be out at Smack, Babe, Fist, Trade, Snatch,
one of those places, I don't know, I'm shocked just at the thought. ( 100% it was cool. Seen people that have disappeared from London. Having a meeting bar improves relationships, you meet new people, you can just stop buy for a drink, two or many.. Why human beings idientify themselves in groups and start behaving differently. Please Discuss) Gosh! I
am having a small glass of Chablis (moderation is my watchword, as ever). Oh
all right then, a bottle of 2.99 red called The Italian Job. ( (You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!) I may have
mentioned it before and you know, I'm getting to like the taste of it.
Really, it's very palatable after midnight.



I thought I would leave you with some wise words from my old friend, Lord
Byron, a fine figure of a man, if ever there was one (slept with his
half-sister, had to leave the country to avoid bumping into old shags,
probably lived in Clerkenwell, we would have had him round for cocktails).



'Let us have wine and women, mirth and laughter,

Sermons and soda water the day after'

Enough said.

Sleep well my lovely, if you manage to sleep at all, given the night I
fondly imagine you've just had. ( the queue jumping there... was marvellous as it was raining.. not too late night as the plan was Brighton for the day....so we all woke up to see...the rain..( lovely weather darlinggg) and call it a duvet day, meet later for lazy late lunch... Hence I'm writing at this, for me, absurd hour of the morning...)

xx

No comments: