May 20, 2006

Friday

I think my day has to be blogged.
So woke up after 4 hours sleep like any other night this week. So absolutely shattered, due to flyer construction, printing and distribution.
You need a degree in flyers.. Mad.. learnt about bleeding, and all those weird word. For future reference.. after flyers to be delivered on friday resulted in the wrong format and not right dpi, not bleeding and wrong size..
Basically, all the technicals to say, create the file in the size you want then add 1/2 mm on eac
h side save it 300 dpi and send it to me..
But thanks to emergency very nice man ( which must have liked the flyers) & lovely Mike
bliss!!!! hold on
ok Back.. so we were saying...
I must say about 12 hours passed and forgot most of the things.. Yes sometimes accused of OCD
Anyway..
Work ... pointless.. had my usual rant about some absurd nonsense.. left tired for 1 1/2 to laser myself.. ( pain)
back to work.. food... phone calls.. flyers ads and out, run home, briefly met A & E wanted to stop I couldnt' spoiled for words, spoiled for time. shower change.. go to bowling charity event with ex work.. uhm... I felt a bit as I no longer belonged there .. or did I really want to... lovely dorian gray couried the flyers to me.. not bad for emergency ones..
got to center.. mother with me... met M and all the people which have been patient with me..
Rain.. it's may end of may, summer reached the world, not london, cold no transport, after half hour of rain.. and my jacket socket of beer, got in a bus.. me so outrageous I gave all my change to buy very nice already rolled.. s. from a kid on the bus.. isn't that absurd.. yes it is...
come back to go to housewarming party, but the party was gone.
Home..
then there are the after communications...

H: had a great time at the party. Lost my umbrella because I left it on the train. A woman at the bus stop offered to share her umbrella with me. How cool is that!?

Lady Wolfe not very Virginia ... dancing naked on a table.. calling at 3 god knows from where...
Virginia... virginia... a bit of moderation...

No comments: