May 13, 2006

And yes.. somebody is making me promote a club night

Sorry for the lack of posting but you all know what has been in my mind in the last couple of days.
Oh well.. somebody decided to give me the opportunity to run a club night or am I giving them the opportunity to make their club famous.. Will see... I have like the impression that in any case enthusiasm will vanish very quickly... but hey doctor said to find a hobbie to avoid me being continuosly bored and running a club night might suit
hence the community was called for brainstorming as everybody I know and I don't.
~Dj tracked down, name found catch phrase and we are on the right path for a flyer.. God how difficult is to make everybody agree on something.
This is the website.. have a look and spread word... need 300 people and despite the temptation to stay at the door saying no fat no ugly no idiots.. I suppose everybody is welcome..
CLICK HERE

THANKS to all of you friends for helping, not sleeping, coping with my flapping and the rest..
love u all

No comments: