Dec 26, 2009

New year resolutions... Yes.. it's that time again

how does the list go?
stop smoking
stop drinking
exercise
lose weight
go to sleep early
relax
find a new job
be diplomatic

Pointless list really.. never happens..
So I think the only one I'll try to achieve in Twenty Ten is:
Expect nothing from people, so maybe I'll be positively surprised.

And yes the end of the noughties ( or naughties .. ) what will be next ? the decade of the countryside.. let's hope so.

Went to midnight mass last night and I seriously thought, everything else failed, maybe religion will give me happyness. I woke up this morning, unable to move, my back just gave up on me. Maybe God didn't appreciate me exchanging peace with the tranny in the church. Oh well..

1 comment:

bogart said...

Can't read Chinese...
but thanks to google translate.. thanks for the noble sentence
which actually means:
Walking toward the established goals, it will not get lost