Jan 23, 2009

Merry Xmas happy new year welcome Obama etc etc

Elo, apologies for lack of posting, but life as well as financial times can be hard on you.
I still got a job, which is impressive considering the decimation which happened in the last few days and months... and I don't even want to get into how hypocritical, false and absurd it all is... apart from obviously unfair.
I think I can summarise it with the following event. Our ex-Ceo, fired yesterday after 3 months on the job ( heavenly paid 40m$).. Fine, he "saved" us from collapse.. but he also spent 1.2m $ to refurbish his office, 80k only on a persian carpet.... and people paid less than that for a year, got fired today, young smart people, the cheapest, the future, while the idiots useless old farts are all there.
End of work- start of the weekend.
I thought I'll join the rest of the world in blogging about Obama. This is my tribute:



M is here I gonna hop.. promise I'll continue soon
I'll just leave you with a snippet of what's to come

Gina ......fly.......ing


1 comment:

FKJ said...

oh lord. MORE PLEASE