Dec 27, 2008

What do gay people have to do with Crunchy nuts???

I mean... yes I know.. I'm supposed to write about Gina, Elaine, Xmas and all that.. but it was a bad day... Mamma mia ( the musical ) didn't go down that well and ice skating in Somerset house is a stupid idea... so... I was reading the blogs... Despite... I'm not supposed to stay on the computer.. and blablabla... ( said computer now also has a missing key, due to attack of rage the other night... fuelled by Gina)
Gina also met M. she loved her... if only she knew.. anyway... she even said.. la Cina e' vicina! she even taught her how to put eyeshadow properly for her shape of eyes..
Done the Xmas mass too which included Mike with saddled shorts and cycling shoes, humming snow machine ( yes in the church) and all that..

Anyway.... reading the blogs I learnt that our dear Pope hates gay.. ( or abnormal people as Gina calls us... well you ... ) so I googled it.. to find.. this bizarre book and the comparison between gay and crunchy nuts...

Merry Xmas

Hideous pictures of usual hideous presents from Gina and her friend will follow... they even managed a black Santa candlestick holder ( but that's fashionable this year!)

Anyway on a different note... why do people want kids ( well.. and here many of you can answer that question.. so please do )

1 comment:

FKJ said...

yay for gina meeting m!