May 5, 2007

Did you know that golf is a sport for patient people?



Ehm yes.. still embarked in the experiment.
Trotted along the golf course ( well driving range to start with) and who do I meet?
My old friend Vikram, which said: Hi... you know right that golf is a sport for patient people, therefore not you?
Oh well.. yes I know..



I had good teachers and it was fun, especially the drinking aftewards.
Vikram however reminded me of another Gina & Pina's story.


For Xmas I invited Vikram over for dinner, so he could taste the delicious cooking of Pina and so that Gina could be amused by the man with the turban.. I warned Vikram.. darling be prepared because Gina is outrageous, she's beyond nonpc, in her world, the concept is unknown.. He said: don't worry, have been to Sicily many times and I'm used to the stupor in their faces.
Mum please behave. Gina: What's wrong with asking question? ( eh che ci fa? quanto sei esagerata? What's the matter with that, don't exaggerate!)
So..
Vikram is Sikh, hence he wears a turban, hence for religious belief has never cut his hair.
Gina: Is that attached to your head ?
Me: No mum, he wraps it up every morning, it's about 2 meters of material
Gina: Glad I don't have to wear that, otherwise I will be always late
Gina: Does he sleep with it?
Me: No mum he takes it off
Gina: Does he really have long hair
Me: Yes mum, he has never cut them
Gina: Oh they must arrive to the floor
Me: Yes they do
Gina: And how does he have sex?
Pina: Gina.. you are obsessed with sex
Gina: No I want to know.. I mean, imagine to sleep with somebody with long hair, they must be really fine. Does he really have sex?
Me: Yes mum he has sex, like anybody else.
Gina: But how.. Really he never cut his hair?
Pina: Gina that is his religion,
Gina: See... really the world is strange. I wonder if there is only one God.

The morning after..
Oh what a beautiful nice boy, so nice, his skin so nice, so sleek, very well dressed..
See.. but I just couldn't sleep last night. I was thinking how does he have sex? Imagine the women that have to sleep with him and his hair..
To date, she still asks me...

No comments: