Mar 12, 2007

Women's day



.  .
  .
.



For the ones that know how much I love smileys, you realise how great this is for me. Ok it was originally in a shape of 8 but couldn't really reproduce it here.
In fact it sucks that I haven't found downloadable smileys for Macs.
Oh well.. It was a different day... Extremely hilarious evening too. Even better because so unexpected.
I didn't reveice mimosas or artichokes ( yes in sicily you get them from your school mates)
Following Filippo's advice I bought Muhammed Yunus's book on microcredit and I must say I love it.
So when the WLC ( Women Leadership council) organised an event on microfinance I soon jumped in to partecipate.

I must see it was an amazingly funny evening.
Even met the Ceo of opportunities international, great project, great idea, don't really agree with the help they are asking from big banks, but hey, it's for a good cause, helping really reduce poverty.
A combination of drunkness from one glass of wine and the company made a very funny evening.
We came back to mine and wined and dined and histerically laughed. Then T joined Mother, sugs & I to add a touch of outregeousity to the evening.
Famous lines were :
I prefer to be eaten alive by jealousy than be trapped in monogamy ( I mean!)

I feel gilty to flirt with somebody else if my girlfriend and the woman I'm fucking is there ( isn't that contraddictory? no really if you are in a crazy relationship!)

No comments: