Mar 28, 2007

Apprentice

All of you must remember the delusion when I went for the Apprentice and well I didn't pass the second run of interviews..
Oh well tonight it started I could have been there. I'm not, I was out with bankers wankers.. at a leaving drink of an ex colleague leaving for 3 months gardening leave and better pastures..

Really... the people there don't seem to me better than I am or more skilled.

Selling coffee in Angel described as full of wealthy residents and a thriving coffee culture.. Wow.. Angel has really been in the news lately.. Darlings the hood is getting popular!

Delusion, don't we have many in life.. oh well, at least M has got indefinite visa, yay!!!! ***jump jump *** Lady V, sorry no wedding reception, will try to have a great party darling...

2 comments:

albeo said...

I say, hurray to M for getting indefinite visa to stay and play with us in Europe! And well done Bogart on not ending up on a silly TV program about people with egomanian tendencies. You are indeed much better than they are, which is why you were not selected. Because you couldn't CARE less!

bogart said...

thank you darling.
mwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh