Mar 13, 2007

Movies at the click of a button

Now can you tell me why isn't yet possible to click a button pay and view a movie on the computer on the spot? Is that so difficult???
Don't want to steal royalties and hard work, but I want movies at home on the sofa.
Don't tell me it will destroy cinema goers because it won't, in any case people will pay for it..
And don't know if my group of friends is a skewed-screwed-odd one.. but I bet they see 20 movies on a trot plus they go out for some air and end up in a cinema. See but I don't really like to sit there, silent still holding comments and pee.
I go for the poppycorny but since I can buy a bag for 50p make them crunchier than theirs and have such a huge amount that I can actually fill the bathtub..( actually I really want to do it and jump in it), going to the big screen has really lost the charm ( it must also have to do with the fact that in 3 months I already reached my general year average). Ok I put a full stop here so we can all breath.
Anyway.... Discuss...
Don't come up with oh yes but Itunes sells them..

3 comments:

MicNic said...

This service you speak of has already launched in the U.S with a limited library. The first downloadable movie launched was Brokeback Mountain.
Movies of the sexual nature have been available to rent or buy since the conception of www.

FKJ said...

well miiiiiichael spared my having to say you're daft. but let me say it anyway. you're daft


popcorny!

albeo said...

Hello? Anyone heard of competition? If we haven't heard of it over here, it means either it doesn't exist, or it's crap at marketing its product.

Darling: go for the throat...