Jun 26, 2006

& then there was the pigeon incident!

It was the night of the England game.... I arrive home, open the door to the balcony and after 10 minutes I hear a bang.
I think oh well.. some drunk individual decided to launch a can a beer.. Yes it has happened before!!
Instead it's a pigeon that flew into the glass.. maybe stoned by the fumes outside.
I though oh it's dead what do I do? then it starts moving.. it's only hurt.. what next.. call a immediately.. please please you charity person what do you do with a wounded pigeon... can't face the touching thing..well I close the door, wait for support.
Next time I look it transformed in a penguin ( depicted )
then walks, try to fly no success.
A & P arrived, the heros to save me and the pigeon..
Go in the balcony and the bird was gone!! Bliss..

2 comments:

Lady V said...

it looks like a rabbi if you squint at it...

Lady V said...

oops, I mean rabbiT... too much hanging out with israelis....