Jun 29, 2006

I need a housewife..

So...
today was one of those horrible days in which I don't know the world seems against you, or time it's just against you.
I find it absurd that I don't time to do anything and I have to quarrel with the world for timing issues, when I have to stay sat at a chair doing nothing because they pay me for it.
It sounds as a contraddiction but probably it's just the summary of my existence..

I'm preparing for the next club night and of course I needed flyers. Change company as previous was unreliable, contact them and they said no probs, we get your flyers in 24 hours.
Send them on Monday night, expect them on Wed. As of Wed nothing arrived, call them to ask where are my flyers.. apparently they usually despach them on friday. So why did I pay for next day delivery?
However get a call this morning from the director of the company, never to use them again and my flyers are 5 minutes away to be delivered that I made everybody work for two hours. Where do I want them.
I mean..
Hello???
Obviously nobody home, nobody opened the door as we are in London, I asked them to leave flyer in the street, leave work, cycle home to get parcel in, flyers are beautiful..
Can't use company again. Call to thank you and truly I didn't mean to cause such grief, they are busy..

Today was also the day in which they were supposed to fix my boiler. Call them at 10. where are you? We came to your house you weren't there. Obviously I wasn't, you were supposed to call me.. They want to charge me 150£.

Is it me or what???
I cried for the stress. I hate these situations and nobody understand how much grief all this crap causes me.
I suppose for the job I have I need a housewife, can you pay for one? Can anybody volunteer?
I really feel derelict by the all situation.... I can't believe there is no solution to the matter.
Then people say don't have a job? what about night delivery, night plumbers night everything.. People which can help. No...

No comments: