Feb 3, 2009

Just because I decided to go swimming after a year


snowed for the first time in 15 years.. 
now 20 cm of snow.. and London was gridlocked.. also because Gordon Brown decided to sell the snowmachines to Yorkshire council as he needed money and London didn't need them !!! haha
another good decision.. 

Oh well... other reasons why I hate my job ( if I didn't have enough!) is that 
a) now we are only allowed to have 1 napkin each!! so we are now back at using the back of our hands.. and
b) the entire city was playing with the snow and I was sat in the office. 

I also had to run up and down for flipping British Gas people... because guess what... flipping boiler broke again... 
Yes I do hate the world today.. more than many other days. 
Watched a nice movie last night "killing me softly" but got told by the critics... that's shit and wasted my time.. still I liked it. 

1 comment:

albeo said...

no you didn't post those pictures. tell me you didn't...