May 20, 2008

Stop 2

Together with little Heidi- taking one of the London walk to visit a well known place, but discovering it..
We even did our little bit to help the community and help an old lady crossing the street with a shopping trolley!

We started with Chalk Farm and the graffiti ( my little old favourite)







We then proceeded with a little photoshoot, taking in the views, finding a very posh pair of D&G sunnies and visiting some landmarks.. 









And walking through the Zoo, discovering this amazing floating Chinese restaurant and walking through Camden the same night it burnt into high flames.



3 comments:

albeo said...

Did you two have anything to do with that fire? Uhm? Really? Not?

MicNic said...

SHIT! I had a pair of fluffy pink and black raver pants and a glo stick on lay-buy.
I guess I lost my deposit.

Lady V said...

loving the photo shoot. i am suspicious about dropped fag ends...