Sep 13, 2007

Then there was Sicily summer 07

The arrival at Catania's airport.... A week backlog of luggages was awating...



Then fight my way throw dozens of fat boyscouts to get a sit on the bus home... Success, I'm on it, sit, switch on the phone...to realise Gina decided to send somebody to pick me up... Stop the bus, get luggage get off.. By this point I was ready to go back to London...


Anyway... Gina wasn't on her top form, but exercise freak enough to make me walk 7 km on foot to the cemetery, obviously it was closed, so she decided to jump the fence, dogs burking and get in...
In another adventure she decided to go for a walk in the woods to collect figs... 7 varieties of... making me pull braknches, lift this, collect them and develop monstrous allergy to fig milk.... and can I just say I detest figs!

No comments: