Sep 5, 2007

The secret of world peace is in the blue beads...

I've been absent for more than a month now. Life is getting more and more hectic by the minute despite I believe I actually do less things that I used to do before.
It must have to do with these social networks invading my life, fire a bomb to your latest mate, answer questions here and there and time passes by. The problem with this is also that work kindly blocked any network, any personally e-mail and anything which could be of any interest whatsoever and after work I find myself juggling between all this having less time to actually meet people.
Add to that, the fact that I fired the nth cleaner, I want to watch CSI and all the latest series that TV has to offer, then bureaucracy adds its injury too and the hours in the day run out pretty quickly.
I think soon I'll need to hire a German just to keep all of these updated... that could be a business opportunity. What do you do? I do play other people to keep their social network updated.. I bet I could have lots of fun doing that!
Instead of a pleasure it's actually starting to take its toll on the real life outside of the Internet. This is a subject on which anybody could write forever so I just stop.
I assume readers are more interested in the funny stuff, but sorry darlings you take it all.
Promise there will be some more G&P stories at the end..
For example today I waited for half hour for a client to turn up for lunch just to find out the lunch was in his mind next Wednesday...
But I have Karma now.. I purchased this peace bracelet, blue beads- lovely- it's supposed to keep my rage controlled.. I must be honest, it works, it might be psychological it might be that I just got back from holidays or that I'm bored to deal with idiots, but I'm screaming less at work and I even waited for 4 hours to get chilli crab at the Singapore festival without batting an eyelid.
OHMMMMMM OHMMMMMM
The strange thing is that I broke one in the shop just by picking it up! it was quite embarrassing seeing all these blue beads flying around and I was left with the packaging just saying PEACE... Might send a couple of thousands around!!!

2 comments:

Lady V said...

You were the picture of Zen calm at the chili crab fest, even when Baby B was screaming. Which I think was a miracle.... By the time he went to bed I wanted to strangle him. I held back but was in bed by 9. There's no point staying up if you can't drink or smoke. Teenage but true.

albeo said...

I find morphine really helps me...