Aug 19, 2006

It was a long time I didn't enjoy a book so much

I think I will start reading more ( as I used to) at least it's pleasurable and doesn't really cause any damage. Some people watch movies as a catharsis, I read books ( I know they are invented) .
2006... well I tried everything to change my life round.. I don't seem to succeed. Apprentice no luck, Hunger a total flop.. and if I also need to be vomiting for hours then you know what? fuck it. I tried to do something different, but if people really prefer to keep doing what they are used to, then you really can't do anything about it.
London to a standstill for the final of big brother. I mean that must give you an idea of their brain size.
I don't like the current setting, I tried to change it, but with no luck.
See stuck again. What next? I really run out of ideas.

4 comments:

FKJ said...

persevere

albeo said...

your perception of reality is sometimes distorted my darling. the last night was a flop, but the overall experience I'd say a clear success. given this was your first time, and you were running a club in the middle of nowhere in Stoke Newington, and in the middle of summer.

totally agree with F: persevere.

MicNic said...

I disagree with the other 2 comments. It's a sign, i've seen it all before. This is the universe telling you to move to Calabria, find a good husband and have 2 children, name the first born pasquali, the second pasquale.

Lady V said...

chin up. shoulders back. tits out.