Aug 9, 2006

I'm a bit behind with the blogging



As I'm a bit behind with the burocrazy things..

For example I haven't checked the mail for a month and the mailbox is full. Wonder why they put so much rubbish in it. It's gone the time of receiving letters, now we get e-mails. Anyway..

~There was another Hunger Night

~There was the disappointment of the Apprentice

~There was Sicily

~There was Tuscany

And I'm in preparation for another Hunger night.. maybe the last one, maybe not.

Can't cope with waiting for people to arrive, it's quite stressful but hey... the music is good..
I demonstrated that it's possible to have Indie and Dance in the same night, you just need to choose the right djs. Brilliant..
And made it again on the paper... still there aren't enough people, despite I got even the compliments for the neverhappy grumpy owner.

No comments: