Jun 24, 2010

Am I wrong or is everybody else wrong?

I'm starting to wonder if I'm totally detaching myself from reality, the world, what is so called society
My honest answer is I don't think so, but people surrounding me clearly believe the opposite.
My level of frustration with the world has reached some sort of no way return, I find it humiliating to me, my being, everything I believe into.
Doesn't matter the occasion, the circumstances, the environment, the atmosphere, the people, the timeframe; whatever happens it's always my fault.
In modern society, people are different. They no longer answer questions, they no longer express an opinion, they just talk for the simple fact of picking a sentence and repeating it over and over again.
I can't possible continue like this. I'm not breaking down, I'm broken and all the people that surround me are just breaking the pieces in smaller parts.
Let me understand why, because I don't. Help me stop crying.
Stop humiliating me.

No comments: