Oct 25, 2007

So?

So? Sorry for the absence, but a combination of factors contributed to the lack of posting.
Where should I start?
What happened?
in casual order
weekend in Newcastle - Baltic,
Pimp and Fluffy
Trip to Milan
Wedding in Rome + weekend with Gina+ Gina meets oats & pod, Siena, Florence
Rubber ball
Assembling furniture
Cut & Paste
Various bureaucracy/ breakages etc etc
Work - What for when the company you work for loses 8bn?? Told you not to buy those shares.. Didn't I?
And the occasional hanging out till morning

ok so...

Anyway.

as I then lost track and bla bla it's now late. But I leave you with a snippet

The Italians have a saying "keep your friends close & your enemies closer" And although they have never won a war and never mass produced a decent car, they know what they're talking about

7 comments:

albeo said...

er....? not sure what the final cryptic statement is about... but I do like the new bra...!

;o)

FKJ said...

i swear to god that if i had seen that cluttered mind quote peering up at me i would have blown a fuse. well done for posting.

MicNic said...

the pic is ver xtina aguiliera

bogart said...

ahaha... promise promise I will keep the posting.. sorry sorry again

Lady V said...

Hurrah! You're back - you were nearly at my level of non-posting....

Is that bra real or is it photoshopped on? Were you frolicking around Lady V style?

bogart said...

why do we seem to like this pose. Don't we?

bra is real!
we should group posting by pose- glass in hand- smoking -

come on pod.. you like the classifications.

Lady V said...

Fab tan...